After an eleven year hiatus, raising three young children, Louisville, Kentucky based planner Carol Colón Turner turns her thoughts to planning events again.
The now forty-four year old brings ten years of professional work experience and thirteen years as a devoted wife and stay-at-home mother.
Though nothing is more important than family, the beautiful creativity and inspiration in the world of events and design was impossible for her to ignore.
With great commitment, joy and love, she looks forward to serving her clients as she has served her family all of these years.
Education & Experience
- Western Kentucky University, B.A. Public Relations
- Nashville Ballet, Sales and Marketing Director
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, Project Manager
- Churchill Downs, Special Events Manager
- Carol Colon Productions, LLC, Owner